Collection of personal information
Servcorp İş Merkezi İşletmeciliği Limited Şirketi (“Servcorp”/ the “Company”); occasionally stores and lawfully processes your data considered as “personal data” within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No: 6698 (the “LPPD”) in all verbal, written and electronic means. As a result, we would like to inform you, in accordance with the LPPD and relevant regulations, regarding how and for which purposes personal data is processed by our Company bearing the title “data controller” in accordance with the LPPD.
Principles Relating to Processing of Personal Data
Personal data is processed in the light of the principles below:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Accuracy and where necessary, keeping up to date.
- Processing for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Adequacy, relevancy and limitation to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Storing only as long provisioned by relevant regulations or necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Obligation to Inform
Article 10 of the LPPD imposes an obligation on the data controllers to inform those whose personal data are processed whilst obtaining their consent in this regard and requires the data subjects to be informed. The Company, bearing the title ‘data controller’ in accordance with the relevant provision must inform the data subjects regarding:
- the identity of the data controller and if applicable, their representative,
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed,
- to whom and for what purposes the processed personal data may be transferred,
- the methods and the legal grounds for the collection of personal data,
- the rights which the data subject may exercise against the data controller in accordance with Article 11 of the LPPD.
As Servcorp, we are informing all our visitors regarding the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with Article 10 of the LPPD with this Information Notice.
Identity of the Data Controller
Article 3/1(ı) of the LPPD defines the data controller as “Real or legal persons who determine the purposes and means of processing personal data, who are responsible for the establishment and management of the data registry system” and within this framework, Servcorp bears the title of data controller.
Servcorp İş Merkezi İşletmeciliği Limited Şirketi
Teşvikiye Bostanı Sok. Orjin Apt. No:15 Kat: 5-6 Nişantaşı/İstanbul
(212) 310 18 93
Mersis no: 0764037549400010
Processing of Personal Data and its Purposes
As Servcorp, your personal data is only processed in the presence of your explicit consent or in the presence of conditions of lawfulness for processing stated below.
- Explicitly required by law.
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person who cannot give consent because of material impossibilities or whose consent is not legally valid.
- Processing the personal data of the parties to a contract is necessary, as long as it is directly relevant to the establishment or performance of a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Personal data made public by the data subject him/herself.
- Processing is necessary for the establishment, execution or protection of a right.
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
In accordance with the abovementioned principles; your personal data requested in the application form / Agreement is processed
- to perform all legal obligations within the scope of all national and international legislations as per the article 5/2/a of the LPPD.
- to perform the virtual office service you have bought since the processing of personal data of the parties is necessary and to enhance and improve these services, to ensure our Company’s serve units complete the necessary works and to communicate with our clients or with the authorized persons of our clients as per Article 5/2/c of the LPPD,
- to protect the lawful legitimate interests of real and legal persons with whom we have business relationships, to determine our Company’s commercial and business strategies, to determine the potential clients and to study the existing and newproducts of the Company and Company affiliates as per Article 5/2/f of the LPPD,
- to send marketing e-mail in relation to campaigns and sales upon your explicit consent as per Article 5/1 of the LPPD, and
- to resolve the demands and complaints received from you and to increase the data safety in accordance with our obligations within the scope of the LPPD as per Article 5/2/ç of the LPPD.
The personal data such as ethnicity, race, political view, religion, sect, other beliefs, dress, association or union memberships or information on health, sexual life, penalty, conviction, safety measures, biometric and genetic data are deemed sensitive under Article 6 of LPPD and shall only be processed with explicit consent. Yet; the data other than health and sexual life may be processed, in the absence of explicit consent, when it’s stipulated by law.
As principle, Servcorp does not process sensitive personal data of our web-site visitors. Besides, we request some documentation inclusive of sensitive personal data from employee candidates upon review of their CVs and interviews. In that point, we seek for the explicit consent of the candidtaes.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data may be Transferred
Your personal data processed by the Company in accordance with the LPPD principles and provisions; may only be transferred for the above mentioned purposes and along with the necessary confidentiality agreements; to our business partners, suppliers, company’s authorized persons and employees, the law firm and the public accountant company that we cooperate with, our shareholders (the headquarter in Australia and the other affiliates throughout the world) and tolegally authorized public institutions and real persons, within the scope of the conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9 of the LPPD.
Methods and Legal Grounds for the Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data, as mentioned above, are collected and processed when you visit our website, when you buy our services online through an Internet form or e-mail, when you reach our call centers or through any and all verbal, written and electronic means and based on various legal grounds.
Your personal data collected through these methods and on these legal grounds may be processed and transferred for the purposes described in this Information Notice, primarily to fulfill our Company’s obligations correctly and in full arising from legislation and agreements and within the specified conditions in the above article with the heading ‘Processing of Personal Data and its Purposes’ as per Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD.
Rights of the Data Subject
Article 11 of the LPPD issues some rights for each real person whose personal data is processed and requires the data controllers to inform the data subjects on such rights under the obligation of inform. These rights are comprised of; the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information; the purposes of the processing and whether the personal data is used in line with such purposes, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed both domestically and in abroad, the right to request from the controller rectification of personal data if the personal data have been processed in an incomplete and wrong manner, the right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the grounds permitting the processing of personal data do no longer exist within the scope of Article 7 of the LPPD, the right to request the notification of the third parties whom the personal data are transferred to regarding the rectification if the personal data have been processed in an incomplete or wrong manner or the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with Article 7 of the LPPD, the right to object to any adverse result that occurs exclusively from analysing the processed personal data via automatic systems and right to claim compensation if any damage is incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
How Do We Protect?
The protection of your personal data collected and processed by Servcorp is provided through preventing unauthorized persons to access the data and by taking all necessary technical and administrative measures in order to make sure our clients and potential clients do not suffer from any violation, by ensuring the use of softwares by our Company in our operations are up to standards, by taking due care in choosing the third parties which we work with, by training our employees in this regard and by ensuring the compliance with the data protection policy within the company.
Application and Right to Obtain Information
In case you wish to exercise one of the rights explained above granted under Article 11 of the LPPD, you may apply to us as indicated below. This application should be made in writing or through other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. We have prepared an application form for your convenience which you may find by clicking the link below.
Please hand in the application form which you have filled by;
- Coming to the Company’s address at [Teşvikiye Bostanı Sok. Orjin Apt. No:15 Kat: 5-6 Nişantaşı/İstanbul] in person (applicant should fill the application form personally and present his/her identity card),
- Sending to the Company’s address at [Teşvikiye Bostanı Sok. Orjin Apt. No:15 Kat: 5-6 Nişantaşı/İstanbul] via public notary or certified mail,
- Sending an e-mail to the Company’s registered e-mail address [email@example.com] with secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the registered e-mail address which has already been notified by the data subject and recorded in the Company system, or
- Submitting the application form electronically through our website as indicated below.
In the application the following need to be inserted as per the Communiuqué on the Application to the Data Controller:
- Name, surname and signature
- Turkish Republic identity number for Turkish citizens and nationality, passport number or idendity number (if any) for foreigners,
- Work address or resident adress for notification,
- E-mail address, phone or fax number for notification (if any), and
- The subject of the request.
Your applications delivered to our Company through the abovementioned methods in accordance with Article 13 sub-section 2 of the LPPD, shall be answered within 30 (thirty) days upon receipt by our Company. Our reply shall be sent either in writing or through electronic means. We would like to state that, in case our reply comprises more than ten pages, a transaction fee of 1 (one) Turkish Lira may be requested per page over ten pages under LPPD.